1. All featured works on the website are subject to offer; an interim sale is reserved.
2. The presented paintings may be seen and tested in the studio (look to contact).
3. Illustrations or colour data of the art works need not to correspond to the original due to technical reasons
to slight colour variations to the computer screens.
4. The studio Wellendorf guarantees the authenticity of the works and issues a corresponding certificate on
5. All stated prices are final prices including VAT, excluding transportation costs
6. An order is effective when the order form is received, when it has been confirmed by email and a deposit is payed by the buyer.
A first installment (deposit) of 40 % has to payed before sending the painting to the buyer. 60 % has to be payed within 10 days
after receiving the work.
You have the option to pay by bank transfer of the total in advance with a
You can arrange an istallment payment, if the price of the original work is higher
than 1000 €. The modalities requires a written form.
8. We ensure that the works of art are offered free of defects - including the lack of promised features -. No
defects are intended features of the artwork itself, if it is created by the artist.
9. The buyer must notify the seller of visible defects or incorrect or incomplete delivery in writing within five
working days of receipt.
10. The buyer is entitled to withdraw from the purchase via the Internet within 14 days. Revocation must be in
writing. Supplies received must be returned undamaged within this period. The shipping costs are applied to the buyer. A longer return about two weeks also may be agreed in writing. (Trial period)
If a "trial period" is agreed outside the gallery space, the recipient is responsible for the integrity of the work until the final return.
11. Delivery times or periods as
agreed upon binding must be in writing. Delivery and service delays due to force majeure such as strikes, administrative order, traffic barriers e.g. delay due to bad weather and similar, damage
during transport and incorrect or delayed self-supply by a supplier of the seller shall entitle the seller, the supplies or services to the duration of the impediment plus a reasonable time or
because of inability to fulfil the contract in whole or in part withdraw from the contract without further claims by the purchaser.
12. All works and supplies remain until the final and complete payment property of the seller and may not be in
the period pledged or sold. A set-off against claims from a previous business relationship is not allowed.
13. Applicable is the law of the Republic of Spain. Performance and jurisdiction is Torrox.